Invisalign is a treatment using clear aligners.
It is the only treatment with virtually no impact on your daily life.
This treatment involves wearing custom-made clear aligners. Every 2 weeks, you will wear a slightly different aligner to guide your teeth until they reach the final desired position.
Transparent, removable and comfortable, Invisalign changes your smile without disrupting your life.
Invisalign is a virtually invisible solution that aligns your teeth without metal braces.
It is a series of transparent and removable aligners that gradually move your teeth into the desired position.
No wires or bands are needed with the Invisalign system.
The system is custom-made for your comfort.
Invisalign is virtually invisible and almost nobody will notice that you are having your teeth straightened.
Invisalign is removable, so you can eat and drink whatever you want. You can brush your teeth and floss easily, allowing you to maintain good dental hygiene.
Invisalign is comfortable, with absolutely no metal wires to hurt you during treatment.
It is impossible to provide a fixed price without a precise analysis of your particular case and your aesthetic expectations. In actual fact, the price of a course of Invisalign treatment is variable according to the number of clear aligners necessary to correct the aesthetic or functional problem.
Nevertheless, it should cost between 1800 euros for the smallest cases (a small overlap or slight spacing between the teeth) to 7000 euros for the most complex cases.
You wear each set of aligners for around two weeks.
Your teeth move gradually over time.
You remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth and floss.
You see your practitioner every 4 to 6 weeks.
Invisalign treatment takes between 9 and 18 months on average.
Patients wear between 18 and 36 sets of aligners during their treatment.
Invisalign can treat most malocclusions in people yearning for a more beautiful smile.
Invisalign is for adults and for teenagers whose permanent teeth are still erupting.
Invisalign treats :
- overcrowded teeth
- widely spaced teeth
- narrow arches
- teeth that have moved after treatment with bands
How does the treatment work ?
1) You plan your treatment with your practitioner.
Whether your smile needs improving slightly or changing radically, Invisalign will be adapted to your treatment.
2) Our ClinCheck processing software allows you to view a virtual model of the proposed treatment plan and discuss what is most important to you with your practitioner before beginning.
3) Once the treatment plan has been reviewed and approved
Invisalign sets about producing a series of aligners that fit you and you alone. Each aligner is slightly different from the last, gradually moving your teeth towards the final desired position.
4) You wear each aligner for about two weeks before moving on to the next. You only take them out to eat, drink, brush your teeth and floss.
5) You should visit your practitioner regularly
during treatment, until they consider your treatment complete.
6) Once your treatment is complete, maintain your new smile with Vivera retainers. With Vivera retainers, your teeth will maintain their new position and you can enjoy your lasting smile !